Book Your Place
- On-line Registration Form
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 1732 740440
- Pay by Pay Pal (See below)
About the Forecast
Free Semiconductor News
Semiconductor Mid-Year Market Forecast
21 January 2014 Market Forecast
If you missed out on the opportunity to come and get the essential forecast information at the years forecast event don't miss the opportunity to read all about them and get your copy of the proceedings now. You can order them via the link below.
9 September 2014 - London, UK
Make sure you don't miss out on the essential forecast information at our mid-year forecast event. Future Horizons analysis of the semiconductor market can really help you plan your 2015/16 activities and make sure you are heading in the right direction.
Benefits of Attending
- Forecast data and industry market analysis will enable you to make more confident business decisions, allocate resources accordingly and help you analyse your business models and plans and adjust accordingly.
- Immersing yourself in up-to-date industry information will give you the knowledge to move ahead of your competition.
- Following the forecast, you will have the 'know how' to identify industry patterns and market conditions you can expect to see in the immediate future and beyond.
"This event is a good opportunity to stay focused, It is very valuable to get this opportunity once a year"
What Will I Learn?
- Hear an independent assessment of the World Economic Environment
- Get clarification of what is expected to happen in the semiconductor industry for the coming 6-12 months and beyond
- Explanation of the industry cycles and their effect
- See semiconductor market forecasts for the next five years
- See the identification of key application markets and their contribution to the semiconductor market
- Get statistics and analysis to use as a basis for company business decisions
- Meet new contacts in a short space of time saving valuable time and money
Who Should Attend?
This semiconductor market forecast is invaluable for decision makers from the semiconductor, electronics and related industries.
- Anyone making investment or marketing decisions
- Senior executives working in or supplying the electronics industry
- Those involved in investment and banking relating to the electronics industry
- Government organisations involved in trade and investment
- Business and technical press
Semiconductor Market Forecast - 2014 Dates
- Tuesday Sept 9, 2014
- 10.00 - 10.30 Registration Opens
- 10.30 - 4.00 Forecast
5-25 Harrington Gardens, South Kensington, London, SW7 4JW, UK
- Standard Delegate Rate: £595 + VAT
- Group Rate (3 or more) £545 + VAT
- Forecasts from Chairman and CEO Malcolm Penn who has over 45 years experience within the semiconductor industry
- Copy of presentation material in binder and CD-ROM format
- Coffee breaks and lunch
Accommodation at the hotel is not included. If an overnight hotel is required, please inform us upon booking.
The Semiconductor Forecast Seminar is supported by Worldchips
"It is so reassuring to know that so much hard work and attention went into this IFS and that so many companies have access to this data. It gives confidence that we are investing and marketing our businesses in the appropriate manner"